Request for bids for Supply, Delivery and Installation of IT Equipment for Optimization and Upgrading of the AFRIPOL Data Center in Algiers, Algeria
Tender number: AUC/PAPS/CMD/G/037
Closing date and time: Tuesday 3rd August 2021 at 15:00hours
The African Union Commission has allocated funds for the procurement of the above mentioned goods and ancillary services, and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of:
Supply and Delivery of IT Equipment for Optimization and Upgrading of AFRIPOL Data Center as indicated in the specifications attached.
Lot 1 : Data Centre Upgrade
Lot II : Network Upgrade
Lot III : IT Equipment and Accessories
Bidding is open to all suppliers who can demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience in similar projects (At least 3 similar projects)
- Firm will supply hardware that is certified scalable.
- Firm will Supply equipment with end-of-life and end-of-support deadline beyond 2025.
Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document on the African union website;
Bids must be delivered to the address specified below.
All bids should fulfil the following and must be accompanied by the following:
- Valid business registration documents
- Proof of previous experience
- The vendor shall certify that it has a Manufacturer’s authorisation as of the date of the submission of its response to this RFB and that it is certified in the equipment it is proposing.
Evaluation methodology: Bids will be evaluated on Comply/ Non comply basis and the Least cost selection methodology will apply. The contract will be awarded to the supplier who substantially complies with the eligibility, administrative and technical requirements and who submits the lowest offer.
Bid Opening: Technical and financial bids will be opened immediately after the bid closing hours at 15:00 on Tuesday 3rd August 2021 hours in the presence of bidders or bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, at the address below. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders. An online link to facilitate attendance of bid opening will be shared with bidders who will have submitted their bids.
Bid Submission modalities and submission deadline: This is a ONE ENVELOPE bidding. Both Technical and financial offers will be opened on the same day and the financial offers will be read out. Bids must be submitted no later than Tuesday 3rd August 2021 at 15:00hours Addis Ababa Time (GMT+3).
- Bids must be password locked and bidders will share passwords at least two hours before the bid opening.
- Maximum size of submissions is 50MB (In case the document is bigger, send a download link)
Address for Bid submission:
The Head Procurement, Travel and Stores Division
Email: email@example.com, Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject should clearly specify the title and procurement number of the bid.
Clarification Requests: Clarification requests should be addressed to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Tel+251115517700, Ext 4321
CHECK LIST FOR BID SUBMISSION (see document for details)