Supply, delivery and off-load of office furniture for Garden Route District Municipality Roads Department.
Tender number: ITR/03/20-21
Closing date and time: 17 JUNE 2021 at 11:00
No later than 11:00 am, tenders will be opened immediately thereafter, in public at the Garden Route District Municipality Head Office, 54 York Street, George.
AVAILABILITY OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender documents are obtainable from Ms Bukelwa Ndzinde during office hours (Mondays to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 and Fridays 08:00 - 13:30) Tel: (044) 803 1338 / Cell: 072 952 2906; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Printed copies of the tender can be obtained at a non-refundable fee, payable to a cashier at Garden Route District Municipality's Supply Chain Management Unit, Ground Floor, 54 York Street, George or by downloading documents free-of-charge from the Garden Route District Municipality website at www.gardenroute.gov.za
DATE AVAILABLE: 08 JUNE 2021
NON - REFUNDABLE FEE: R 200.00
TENDER SUBMISSION RULES:
- Tenders are to be completed in accordance with the conditions and tender rules stipulated in the tender document.
- Tender and supporting documents must be delivered in an envelope, clearly marked " ITR/03/20-21: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFF-LOAD OF OFFICE FURNITURE FOR GARDEN ROUTE DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY ROADS DEPARTMENT ." at the Garden Route District Municipality's Head Office, 54 York Street, George
- Tenders may only be submitted on the tender document issued by the Municipality
- Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivery, opening and assessment of tenders, are stated in the tender document.
- A valid Tax Clearance Status Pin (TCS) and MAAA Number must be submitted with the tender document, failure to submit the required documents your bid will be disqualified.
- VAT must be included in all prices (VAT vendor must be registered).
- Late tenders, tenders per fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Tenders couriered to be delivered to the Municipality will only be accepted if received within the stipulated closing time.
- Council reserves the right to accept any bid proposal in full or part thereof.
- Council will only award tenders to service providers who are registered on the Central Supplier Database (CSD). Visit https://secure.csd.gov.za if you have not registered on CSD.
- Tenders will only be considered in accordance with the bid requirements.
Tenders will be evaluated and adjudicated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (Act 5 of 2000) Regulations 2017 and the Garden Route District Municipality Supply Chain Management Policy, where 80 points will be allocated in respect of price and 20 points in respect of BBBEE.
BRIEFING SESSION: NONE
PREFERENTIAL PROCUREMENT REGULATIONS, 2017 - LOCAL CONTENT REQUIREMENT:
CLASSIQUE DESK SHELL-90%
SLIDING DOOR CRIDENZA-90%
CLASSIQUE MOBILE PEDESTAL -90%
CLASSIQUE LINK LHS – 90%
CLASSIQUE LINK RHS- 90%
HIGH BACK CHAIR,SWIVEL & TILT BLACK VINLY- 65%
VISITOR CHAIR , BLACK COATED SLEIGH , BLACK VINYL-65%
CLARITY ON BIDDING PROCEDURES MAY BE DIRECTED TO:
MS BUKELWA NDZINDE – TEL: (044) 803 1338 / CELL: 072 952 2906
CLARITY ON TECHNICAL INFORMATION MAY BE DIRECTED TO:
MR QAMANI NKEBANA; TEL: (044) 803 1506