Remove, replace and respray cab of Tata fire fighting truck and restore back to standard body
Tender number: IGRDM/23/20-21
Closing date and time: 18 JUNE 2021 at 11:00
No later than 11:00 am, tenders will be opened immediately thereafter, in public at the Garden Route District Municipality Head Office, 54 York Street, George.
AVAILABILITY OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender documents are obtainable from Ms Sandisa Gologolo during office hours (Mondays to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 and Fridays 08:00 - 13:30) Tel: (044) 803 1313; E-mail: email@example.com
Printed copies of the tender can be obtained at a non-refundable fee, payable to a cashier at Garden Route District Municipality's Supply Chain Management Unit, Ground Floor, 54 York Street, George or by downloading documents free-of-charge from the Garden Route District Municipality website at
NON - REFUNDABLE FEE: R 200.00
TENDER SUBMISSION RULES:
- Tenders are to be completed in accordance with the conditions and tender rules stipulated in the tender document.
- Tender and supporting documents must be delivered in an envelope, clearly marked " IGRDM/23/20-21: REMOVE, REPLACE AND RESPRAY CAB OF TATA FIRE FIGHTING TRUCK AND RESTORE BACK TO STANDARD BODY " at the Garden Route District Municipality's Head Office, 54 York Street, George
- Tenders may only be submitted on the tender document issued by the Municipality
- Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivery, opening and assessment of tenders, are stated in the tender document.
- A valid Tax Clearance Status Pin (TCS) and MAAA Number must be submitted with the tender document, failure to submit the required documents your bid will be disqualified.
- VAT must be included in all prices (VAT vendor must be registered).
- Late tenders, tenders per fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Tenders couriered to be delivered to the Municipality will only be accepted if received within the stipulated closing time.
- Council reserves the right to accept any bid proposal in full or part thereof.
- Council will only award tenders to service providers who are registered on the Central Supplier Database (CSD). Visit https://secure.csd.gov.za if you have not registered on CSD.
- Tenders will only be considered in accordance with the bid requirements.
Tenders will be evaluated and adjudicated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (Act 5 of 2000) Regulations 2017 and the Garden District Municipality Supply Chain Management Policy, where 80 points will be allocated in respect of price and 20 points in respect of BBBEE.
BRIEFING SESSION: NONE
PREFERENTIAL PROCUREMENT REGULATIONS, 2017 - LOCAL CONTENT REQUIREMENT: NONE
CLARITY ON BIDDING PROCEDURES MAY BE DIRECTED TO:
MISS SANDISA GOLOGOLO; TEL: (044) 803 1313
CLARITY ON TECHNICAL INFORMATION MAY BE DIRECTED TO:
MR DEON STOFFELS; CELL: 083 941 1994