Leasing Of Prepaid Water Vending System For A Period Ending 30 June 2024.
Issuer: Mangaung Metro Municipality
MANGAUNG METRO MUNICIPALITY
BIDS BULLETIN NO: 164 (15 OCTOBER 2021) – BIDS TO BE DEPOSITED IN BID BOX A
BID NUMBER: MMM/BID 649: 2021/2022
DESCRIPTION: LEASING OF PREPAID WATER VENDING SYSTEM FOR A PERIOD ENDING 30 JUNE 2024.
PRE -QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR PREFERENTIAL PROCUREMENT: Not Applicable.
SPECIAL CONDITION AS PER SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT POLICY SECTION 23.13.7: Not Applicable.
LOCAL CONTENT REQUIREMENT: Not Applicable
EVALUATION CRITERIA: 90-Price. 10-B-BBEE.
Details in the
CIDB GRADING: None.
PRICE (Nonrefundable): R1 319.00.
CONTACT PERSON (TECHNICAL):
Molefi Monaheng @
051 405 8133.
SCM CONTACT PERSON:
Selemela Lehare @
051 411 3200.
Ntombikayise Hlongwane @
051 411 3234.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME:
Date: 26 November 2021.
PAYMENTS CANNOT BE MADE AT SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICES BUT CAN BE MADE AT THE FOLLOWING MUNICIPAL PAY POINTS:
- BRAM FISCHER BUILDING BLOEMFONTEIN,
- RE –A-HOLA SHOPPING COMPLEX – BOTSHABELO,
- THABA – NCHU CIVIC CENTRE, HOSTEL ONE – BLOEMFONTEIN (DR. BELCHER ROAD),
- MANGAUNG REGIONAL OFFICES – CNR. MOSHOESHOE & GEORGE LUBBE ROADS BLOEMFONTEIN.
ALTERNATIVELY, DIRECT OR ELECTRONIC DEPOSITS CAN BE MADE TO THE MMM BANK ACCOUNT:
ACCOUNT NO: 1186239778,
REF NO: 4302142551029ZZZZZ11
THE AVAILABILITY OF DOCUMENT:20 October 2021.
All BID DOCUMENTS TO BE COLLECTED AND SUBMITTED AT:
Supply Chain Management Offices,
6 Mannion Road,
1. Tax clearance reference number and tax compliance status pin.
2. In the case of the Joint venture a tax clearance reference number and tax compliance status pin of all parties must be attached.
3. Copy of Centralised Supplier’s Database Administered by National Treasury (CSD).)
4. In case of a JV Copy of Centralised Supplier’s Database Administered by National Treasury (CSD).) of all parties must be attached.
5. Copy of JV agreement (in case of JV) must be attached.
6. Proof from the relevant Municipality that municipal rates and taxes of the bidder are not in arrears for period of more than 90 days from the closing date of the bid. The Municipality shall accept municipal rates and taxes bearing name of the directors irrespective of the company address and also Municipal rates and taxes not bearing company / directors name, however the address on the municipal rates and taxes must match the one of the company’s / director’s address or, proof that the bidder is leasing a property and the valid lease agreement must be submitted with the bid document on the closing date of the bid or, proof that the bidder is sub - leasing a property and the main lease agreement must be submitted together with the sub – lease agreement on the closing date of the bid (refer to ANNEXURE C) or, provide a stamped letter from the relevant Councilor stating that bidder’s business is conducted in the property where the municipality is not issuing municipal accounts / statements .
7. In case of a JV document (s) stated in 6 above must be attached for each member.
8 All supplementary / compulsory forms contained in the bid document must be completed and signed in full.
9. Bidders will only be allowed to submit one bid document per bid (either as a joint venture or individual company not both).
10. Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions will invalidate your bid.
2. Section 217 of the constitution of the Republic of South Africa requires an organ of state to contract for goods and services in accordance with a system which is fair, equitable, transparent, competitive and cost effective. 2. No bid(s) will be accepted from a person in the service of the state.
3. No telegraphic, telefax and late bids will be accepted.
4. The bidder who scores the highest procurement points in terms of the preferential point system will not necessarily be accepted and the Municipality reserves the right to accept where applicable a part or portion of any bid or where possible accepts bids or proposals from multiple bidders.
5. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Regulations 2017, pertaining to the Preferential Policy Framework Act No5 Of 2000 states that tenderers other than EMEs must submit an original or certified copy of a BBBEE certificates from verification agencies, accredited by SANAS; or tenderers who qualify as EMEs must submit sworn affidavit signed by the EME representative and attested by a Commissioner of oaths. Note must be taken that certificates issued by IRBA and Accounting Officers have been discontinued; however valid certificates already issued before 1 January 2017 may be used until they phase out completely by December 2017.
6. Bids or proposals that are invalid, non-responsible in terms of Clause 16.2.16 of the Supply Chain Management Policy will be disqualified at the opening.
7 In the case where bid validity period is not indicated in the bid document the bid validity period shall be 120 days from the closing date of the bid.
8. The municipality will only communicate the outcome of the bid with the successful bidder.
9. The municipality will perform risk assessment during the evaluation stage in line with the municipal supply chain management policy.
10. The municipality reserves the right to negotiate market related prices to with the preferred / successful bidder(s).
11. No statement of accounts/tax invoices from businesses /landlords will be accepted as a replacement of lease/sub lease agreement.